40ft shipping containers
40ft Shipping Container for Hire
This 40ft shipping container is designed and constructed for the transportation of general cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and water tightness.
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or bamboo flooring, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of Paint. Interior 2 x coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or Bamboo Floor with a Polyurethane Finish
- Lockbox -For added security (only on new)
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets -For onsite moves
- Easy Open Door or Double Locking Gear
Delivery Options: Tilt Tray Truck, Side loader Truck, Hiab or Crane Truck..
OZBOX also stock a range of specialised 40FT shipping containers such as Flat Racks and Reefers. View our full Shipping Container range
Length 12200mm, Width 2438mm, Height 2591mm
Length 12035mm, Width 2352mm, Height 2393mm
Need help with dimensions? View our dimensions page
If this shipping container is not quite the right size for your requirements, we have lots of alternative sizes available for sale including 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft and 10ft containers. Of course, if you are looking for something bigger, we also have 20ft and 40ft containers for hire and sale. Looking for alternative sizes? Check out all our shipping containers for sale or hire or quickly view the most popular sizes below. We also have speciality shipping containers available for sale and hire including High Cube, Reefer, Dangerous Goods, Office Containers and Hospitality Containers.