The 20ft shipping container is designed and constructed for the transportation of general cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world, and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and watertightness.
Our 20ft hire containers are available as either Premium Grade or Standard Grade.
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or bamboo flooring, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of Paint. Interior 2 x coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or Bamboo Floor with a Polyurethane Finish
- Lockbox – For added security (only on premium)
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets – For onsite moves
- Easy Open Door or Double Locking Gear
Delivery Options : We have three options for you to choose from
Tilt Tray Truck – We typically deliver most 20FT’s with a Tilt Tray as it’s the most cost effective method, saving the customer money.
Side Loader Truck – Used for 40FT deliveries. Containers are swung off to the drivers side only. The side loader truck is approximately 18m long and when swinging the container off will need a width of 5.5m
Hiab/Crane Truck: Required for difficult jobs over fences etc or when accuracy of placement is required. Hiabs are typically more expensive due to the type of truck but you will be pleased with the outcome.
Length 6058mm, Width 2438mm, Height 2591mm
Length 5900mm, Width 2352mm, Height 2393mm