The 10ft container is designed and constructed for the transportation of general cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and watertightness.
We offer both Premium Grade and Standard Grade for our 10ft hires.
Our Standard Grade 10ft hire containers are refurbished units that have been cut down from a 20ft shipping container. To the end unit we add a single shipping door H2400 x W1200, we then prime and paint the exterior and interior of the 10ft container. Refurbished units come as either 1x door or 2x door 10ft’s.
Premium Grade 10ft Hire Container specs:
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or bamboo flooring, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of Paint. Interior 2 x coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or Bamboo Floor with a Polyurethane Finish
- Lockbox – For added security
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets – For onsite moves
- Double Locking Gear or Easy Open Door
Delivery Options: Hiab truck unless the customer has a forklift on site. It can then be delivered with a flat deck.
Length 3029mm, Width 2438mm, Height 2591mm
Length 2950mm, Width 2352mm, Height 2393mm