Our 40ft Open Top containers are designed and constructed for the transportation of general cargo at sea and on land (road or rail) throughout the world and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport. All materials used in the construction are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40C to +70C without effect on container’s strength and watertightness
- Constructed with steel frames, fully vertically corrugated steel side and end walls, die-stamped corrugated steel roof, wooden or bamboo flooring, corrugated double hinged doors
- Made from extremely tough Corten Steel
- Exterior x 3 coats of paint. Interior x 2 coats of paint
- Marine Plywood Floor or Bamboo Floor with a Polyurethane Finish
- Tarpaulin covering entire Roof
- Lockbox – For added security (only on new)
- Full door seals to ensure weather tightness and vermin proof.
- Forklift Pockets – For onsite moves
- Double Locking Gear.
Delivery Options: Tilt Tray Truck, Side loader Truck, Hiab or Crane Truck..